Related School Experience
- Program Manager for nationwide education programs for students/teachers in underrepresented populations in the middle school community throughout the nation, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands through the NASA Urban and Rural Community Enrichment Program.
- Conducted & developed professional development/training programs for preservice and inservice adult educators, lecture-demonstration programs for students and faculty, curriculum development projects, instructional technology, distance learning, or extended instructional training covering several days or weeks
- Coordinated and implement one to two-week year-round professional development for educators from schools throughout the U.S., Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Collaborated with K-12 school clients to support increased achievement in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) courses.
- Used a variety of educational strategies and techniques to effectively deliver various concepts through differentiated instruction, problem-base inquiry learning, and hands-on activities to improve teacher skills and student achievement.
- Served as liaison to support educational systemic improvement efforts for the formal and informal education community throughout South and North Carolina.